- 10 guest reviews
"Warm and cosy place to stay. Very friendly owners would stay again and recommend...."
"Upon arriving we enjoyed tea and scones provided by Wendy and Grayham, who both made us feel like family, the food was excellent through out..."
"would recommend Allendale Tea Rooms..."
"Very friendly reception. Lovely place to stop, very friendly, everything clean, and the food excellent...."
"A really nice b+b. Very friendly. Clean and modern decor. The complementary scone and tea on arrival was a nice touch...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the North Peninnes, an 18th Century Grade 2 listed building in the centre of the village offering well-appointed bedrooms, a friendly atmosphere and service. The Tea Rooms serve homemade cake and produce and upon arrival guests are offered a complimentary pot of tea and a homemade scone. 12 miles from historic Hexham and 15 miles from Hardrians Wall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
llendale Tearooms and Bed and Breakfast
Warm and cosy place to stay.
Very friendly owners would stay again and recommend....
Upon arriving we enjoyed tea and scones provided by Wendy and Grayham, who both made us feel like family, the food was excellent through out...