- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, room was clean and modern with tea, coffee and biscuits provided. Loved the farm and being able to visit the animal..."
"It's a lovely place to stay. But in the middle of nowhere ...."
About the hotel
Smallicombe, Gold award winning, bed and breakfast is where you’ll experience real hospitality and a traditional award winning farmhouse breakfast. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the heart of the East Devon countryside near Honiton yet close to the Jurassic coast. Also conveniently located for River Cottage, Exeter Airport, Westpoint, Exeter Met office and Exeter University.
An ideal relaxing short break on the way to Cornwall. All rooms ensuite with silent fridges, microwaves, digital TV's, tea coffee making facilities and FREE Wifi. One wheel chair accessible ground floor suite with roll in shower. Excellent election of pubs and restaurants near by or evening meals available on request. Price includes breakfast. Traditional working farm specialising in rare breed pigs and devon cattle- why not try our famous 'Piggy Weekends'
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation, room was clean and modern with tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
Loved the farm and being able to visit the animal...
It's a lovely place to stay.
But in the middle of nowhere ....