- 2 guest reviews
"We just spent one night here in early November. We had a ground floor room with no view but we arrived in the dark and left early the next m..."
"Staff were excellent, rooms were clean, breakfast was good. Room was past the need to be refurbished and I would be embarrassed to have a gu..."
About the hotel
The Valley of Rocks Hotel located in the picturesque village of Lynton on the North Devon Coast, this early Victorian Hotel retains many aspects of its original charm. There is an impressive atrium in the lounge, where entertainment is provided most evenings. It is located within Exmoor National Park, in the heart of the village of Lynton, overlooking the twinned village of Lynmouth, known as Little Switzerland.
The Villages are linked by a masterpiece of early engineering, The Cliff Railway, built in 1890. There are good local amenities and stunning scenic walks only minutes away. All rooms in the hotel are en suite with many enjoying scenic views of the Bristol Channel to Wales. The Valley of Rocks is the ideal location for walkers or those who simply wish to explore the natural beauty of the surrounding areas. The Hotel's onsite parking is very limited and charged at a rate of £5 per/vehicle per/day, this is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be pre-booked. There is a public car park nearby and street parking is also available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The Valley of Rocks Hotel
We just spent one night here in early November.
We had a ground floor room with no view but we arrived in the dark and left early the next m...
One night stay booking with laterooms
Staff were excellent, rooms were clean, breakfast was good.
Room was past the need to be refurbished and I would be embarrassed to have a gu...