- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Easy location, 5 minutes walk from Barbican Tube. Made to feel very welcome and the room was delightful. Only one slight snag, unable to ope..."
"Staff were polite and efficient. Room was small for a 'deluxe superior' description, but had everything i needed. TV was clunky to use, but..."
"I stayed at Montcalm for one night whilst I had work in London. The hotel itself is beautiful with period features from it's old days of bei..."
"Stunning reception area. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was chic and modern and we had all the facilities we needed. Lovely desi..."
"Booked last minute, staff were extremely polite and accommodating, upgraded my room. Room was decently sized and immaculate, bathroom/ wet r..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated in the heart of London City, London City Suites By Montcalm creates an ambience of simple luxury. The hotel atmosphere mixes traditional and contemporary décor to reflect the elegance and charm of the city. The property accents refined comfort and offers a superb choice of luxurious accommodation, distinguished by their settings and decor.
Less then a mile from St Paul's Cathedral and the Museum of London. Tube stations Barbican, Moorgate and Liverpool Street can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
All bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms and rain showers, accented with luxury toiletries. Standard room features include LCD flat-screen televisions, complimentary broadband Internet access, telephone with voicemail and a selection of international satellite television channels. Sleek, spacious and thoughtfully furnished, the hotel elegant suites are designed with a warm blend of elegance and comfort to make your stay an experience you'll always remember.
The upcoming Wellness Centre in the opposite The Montcalm at The Brewery London City is a sanctuary of elegantly appointed treatment rooms offering a full range of spa treatments and beauty services to compliment your experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Valet Parking
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Easy location, 5 minutes walk from Barbican Tube.
Made to feel very welcome and the room was delightful. Only one slight snag, unable to ope...
Good Hotel , Good Location
Staff were polite and efficient.
Room was small for a 'deluxe superior' description, but had everything i needed. TV was clunky to use, but...