- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"ME London is part of the Melia group from Spain - never heard of them before this stay. The hotel architecture and style is amazing - all an..."
"Wonderful service, location and hotel...."
"Very good hotel. Staff. Would definitely stay again..."
"This hotel is modern and luxurious and after a number of stays in hotels in England this year, it was the only hotel where the room was warm..."
"The hotel is beyond beautiful, the bed was comfortable, bathroom was amazing especially the toilet! Only bugbear was the TV, v confusing and..."
About the hotel
Located in the bustling heart of Aldwych, ME London is just moments away from Covent Garden, the River Thames and Trafalgar Square. Overlooking Somerset House the hotel is ideally located for the bright lights of the West End, and is the place to see and be seen during Fashion Week. Superstar design practice Foster + Partners (founded by Lord Norman Foster himself) have been responsible for all exterior and interior design for the hotel, and the end-product is a building of unique personality, reflecting a vibe that is truly London.
The 157 rooms, including 16 Suites, of ME London each feature floor-to-ceiling windows offering unparalleled views of the city. Guests can take advantage of the integrated digital media hubs, rain shower in the en-suite bathroom, free Wi-Fi and flat screen LCD TVs. Parking is available on site, additional cost apply.
Entering the hotel, guests are whisked away from the bustle of the street to the First Floor Reception, housed in a breath-taking nine-storey white marble pyramid. Here the Aura Manager will greet each guest by name and begin the truly individual service ME London promises. Unique to ME by Melia hotels, The Aura Manager’s job is it is to know the city back-to-front, to get to know each guest personally, and use this knowledge to make the hotel's service truly bespoke. From in-room lighting and your favourite chocolate on the pillow to insider tips on what to do in the city and securing the hottest ticket in town – the AM will have everything in hand.
Guests are spoilt for choice by the hotel's two ground-floor restaurants. STK London, a vibrant and modern steakhouse concept straight out of New York, creates an energetic vibe with in-house DJ and black gloss and cream design-scheme. Whereas Cucina Asselina, ME London’s Italian Mediterranean relaxed-dining concept, promises a taste of Tuscany in the heart of London.
Also on the ground floor is the ultra-modern Marconi Lounge Bar. The perfect location for any meeting, business or pleasure, Marconi serves tea/coffee, smoothies, handmade pastries as well as a curated selection of alcoholic beverages.
Head to the top floor of ME London and be ready for the stunning panoramic views offered at Radio, the partially-covered rooftop terrace bar, unrivalled in London. The only rooftop space in the area to be open from breakfast-late, Radio serves a broad selection of spirits, wines and soft drinks and boasts a quirky and innovative cocktail menu.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Gem near Covent Garden
ME London is part of the Melia group from Spain - never heard of them before this stay.
The hotel architecture and style is amazing - all an...
Wonderful service, location and hotel....