- 1 guest reviews
"Our room was spacious, clean and perfect for our needs. Contrary to some previous posts, our room was not noisy and we were not adversely af..."
About the hotel
The Rise is Just 1. 2km from the beaches of Galway Bay, 1. 8km to the centre of Salthill and only 2.
6km to Galway city centre, The Rise offers stylish rooms, free Wi-Fi available in all common areas and free parking and close by regular public transport . We offer a lovely, comfortable and range of rooms at affordable rates on a "Room Only" basis. There is a lovely guesthouse very close by where you can take breakfast if you so wish at an additional cost. Tickets for nearby attractions and tours can be arranged at our Sister property. Each room at The Rise includes an en-suite bathroom and TV with satellite channels. Guests can also make use of ironing facilities, a fridge and tea/coffee facilities. The Common/Lounge area which is open 8am -10pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 22:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasantly surprised considering some adverse comments on previous reviews.
Our room was spacious, clean and perfect for our needs.
Contrary to some previous posts, our room was not noisy and we were not adversely affected by other guests. In addition, our television did work and the guest room downstairs was well furnished and comfortable. The only adverse comment I would make is that it was not clear from the website whether or not breakfast was included in the price. Certainly for this establishment it is not included. You either have to make your own or go to the sister Bed-and-breakfast which is a few doors along. Basically you are left to your own devices but there is nothing wrong with that. I also met some very friendly guests.