- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. The hosts are very friendly and helpful, suggesting some great sights to see. Room was..."
"What accommodating and lovely people. Friendly. Couldn't do enough. Welcomed us like relatives. Breakfast just needed to be a little bit war..."
"Top quality accommodation. Decor, space, facilities all top notch. Couldn't believe our luck. I've never left a review before about any plac..."
"We stayed for one night. The owners were friendly and cooked a delicious breakfast for us! The room was cosy and decorated well with plenty..."
"Just a great place ran by a great couple...."
About the hotel
Set in the country village of Sennybridge in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Castle Lodge offers rooms with oak floors and elegant décor. Free private parking is available and the market town of Brecon can be reached after a 15-minute drive. Full English Breakfasts are served in Castle Lodge spacious and modern dining room.
We have few out side pets couple ducks, chicks,hens and a Barn Owl . all tame. 46"tv sky, a fridge and a hairdryer are included in each room. All rooms in this guest accommodation also have a private bathroom with a selection of toiletries. Scenic walks can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside, and local pubs and restaurants can be reached after a 5-minute walk. Historic Abergavenny is just a 40-minute drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Home from home
Made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived.
The hosts are very friendly and helpful, suggesting some great sights to see. Room was very comfortable, with all that we required, plus more. Breakfasts kept us going all day.
What accommodating and lovely people.
Friendly. Couldn't do enough. Welcomed us like relatives. Breakfast just needed to be a little bit warmer. But we like "hot" food. Had queit nights rest. Added bonus with a tour of house and animals around the back. Brilliant stay in Brecon they made it worth it.