This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Aisling B&B is situated in the Picturesque village of Mooncoin over looking the Comeragh mountains and Aisling B&B gardens for guest to stroll around. We are on the N/24 Limerick to Waterford Rd and 10k from Waterford city where the famous Waterford Cyrstal is made and 30 mins to Mount Juliet golf course. We are approx 28km from Kilkenny City.
Mooncoin has been made famous from the song" The Rose of Mooncoin" Local folklore states how Mooncoin got its name. Grange castle was once occupied by a 'Coin' Walsh. He had a boat which he keeped on a lake near the village of Mooncoin and its from him that Mooncoin derives its name - Móin Coin- Móin meaning bog or Coin Walshs bog.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/05/2012 to 31/12/2021 - We are approx 28km from Kilkenny City. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet