- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The receptionists were friendly and professional. It had a nice atmosphere and I would definitely stay there again if I travelled with someo..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Viking is a viking-themed hotel lodge housed in the same building as the West Nordic Culture House, in the seaside town of magical Hafnarfjordur. Parking, and access to a sauna and hot tub are all free. We offer our guests to enjoy our Viking Hot tub and sauna .
Décor and furnishings in Hotel Viking’s guest rooms are inspired from Iceland’s history and culture. Satellite TV and a coffee/tea maker are found in each room. Some also offer sea and harbour views. We have 56 rooms to offer all with private bathrooms. Traditional, regional cuisine is served in the cosy Fjarnan Restaurant. An old-fashioned Viking feast can be enjoyed in Viking Restaurant. Enjoy a feast fit for a Viking and listening viking stories while feasting on a leg of mountain lamb . The Keflavik International Airport shuttle bus stops directly in front of Viking Hotel. Reykjavik’s city centre, 10 km away, can be reached in less than 10 minutes by bus.
- Cots available, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The receptionists were friendly and professional.
It had a nice atmosphere and I would definitely stay there again if I travelled with someo...