This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Flormandie, hotel on the loops of the Seine With a central location in the heart of Seine-Maritime, the Flormandie is ideal accommodation for visiting Normandy. You are on the Abbeys bordering the Seine Saint-Wandrille and Bec Hellouin, still active monasteries; but Boscherville St. Martin and Grand Landscape Park and the Abbey of Jumièges, probably the most beautiful ruins of Normandy.
D'Elbeuf-sur-Seine at Lillebonne, this new cycle route du Val de Seine offers 120km of cycle tourism roaming to discover the meanders of the Seine, an extension until the Havre is under consideration, A Villequier, you can visit the house of Victor Hugo and stroll on the banks of the Seine in Caudebec en Caux watching cargo ships and barges up the Seine to Rouen. Cross the Pont de Brotonne and put on good shoes for walking the trails of the Brotonne forest and the Regional Park of loops of the Seine. As to the Marais Vernier, you will cross the Pont de Tancarville. Normandy is of course its kilometers of coastline and chalk cliffs plunging into the Channel: Etretat, Yport, Fécamp. Cross the Pont de Normandie, and you here in the Auge, long sandy beaches of Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur charm, city muse of painters and poets. Near the bridges of the Seine, you can connect Honfleur in 40 minutes and 50 minutes in Etretat.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel le FLORMANDIE in Notre-Dame-De-Gravenchon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet