- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"we had a really nice stay at the apartment. it had everything you needed to feel at home. shops, beach, coastal paths, restaurants are all a..."
"Was very impressed with managerial staff manager very friendly and accommodating.Accommodation very good was a bit of building work going on..."
About the hotel
Westbeach Resort consists of newly developed apartments with modern kitchens, underfloor heating and rainfall showers. Set in the natural beauty of North Devon, these stylish apartments offer free parking and a lift to all floors. Sleek and modern, each apartment at West Beach resort boasts a living area with a flat-screen TV/DVD player, free Wi-Fi, as well as a balcony with stunning views from many of the apartments The chic, fitted kitchen is equipped with an integrated oven/hob and microwave for self-catering, as well a fridge, dishwasher, and inclusive kitchenware.
Westward Ho!’s 2 miles of beach and the North Devon Surf School are both just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The oldest links golf course in England, Royal North Devon Golf Course, is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent apartments with sea views from the upper floors
we had a really nice stay at the apartment.
it had everything you needed to feel at home. shops, beach, coastal paths, restaurants are all a 2 mins walk from the door. try the small restaurants close to it or head for Bideford for more choices. if visiting in colder weather then wellies and rain jackets are a must for the walks. plenty of parking space available. this is a good all rounder, however if you looking for direct sea views without any obstructions then probably that is only possible from few select apartments. All in all a very good experience and we will probably return in summers!