- 55 guest reviews
"I stayed for a night. It was ok. Nothing outstanding, The room was tired and could do with some maintenance and a lick of paint...."
"There was a problem with the bathroom ceiling. Leaking when someone used the shower in the room above. I did report it but don't know whethe..."
"The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful. It was a very hot day when we arrived and we were offered..."
"Front of house could have done with being friendlier...."
"We had arrived hungry and a menu was in our rooms. Lovely choice. So we chose and went down but only car snacks available. Very tired from t..."
About the hotel
In the Warwickshire countryside, close to historic and beautiful Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Stratford upon Avon, the Ramada Warwick is in pretty grounds overlooking the River Avon. The Ramada Warwick is a highly stylish and modern hotel, with a great restaurant on site. The Kavi Restaurant offers a great dining experience with Indian, Italian and English cuisine.
Attractions within a short drive include Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford upon Avon; Warwick and its stunning medieval castle; beautiful Georgian buildings in Royal Leamington Spa; and Kenilworth, with its spectacular castle ruins. The hotel has extensive conference, banqueting and wedding services available. The hotel is under new management and is currently undergoing refurbishments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 21/02/2015 to 29/02/2020 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival. Please note that the credit card used to book must be shown on arrival. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Hotel Warwick
I stayed for a night.
It was ok. Nothing outstanding, The room was tired and could do with some maintenance and a lick of paint....
There was a problem with the bathroom ceiling.
Leaking when someone used the shower in the room above. I did report it but don't know whethe...