This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
All the rooms are tastefully decorated and designed to ensure maximum comfort. They have private bathrooms and satellite television. The staff will be delighted to offer you a warm welcome and friendly service.
Saintes is an old tourist and cultural town with a Gallo-Roman amphitheatre and an archaeological museum. Its geographic location between land and sea guarantees a mild climate. The Balladins Hotel is 30 kilometres from Royan, Palmyre zoo and the Hennessy and Martell cognac distilleries. 45km from Oléron Island Gallo-Roman town 30km from the sea 30km from Royan and Cognac
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Balladins Saintes in Saintes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.40(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet