This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The apartment "Trastevere" is an apartment on the second floor (no elevator) of a building mid-nineteenth century and is located in the heart of Trastevere area of Rome's most famous for its nightlife. The apartment consists of one bedroom (king size bed) with wardrobe, bedside table and desk. The dining area is at the table for two people, there is a sofa, coffee table, a 32 "LCD TV, a DVD and a small but functional kitchenette with fridge / freezer and electric stove with two plates, we also have in this room a air conditioner, and winter is also used for heating, bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC does not have a bidet.
The window of the dining room and bathroom overlooking an inner courtyard, so even having the apartment located in the most important of Rome for the night life and the way that it is the center, when our guests leave to rest are not bothered by noises and voices coming from the street. In the area, needless to say, you can find plenty of restaurants (famous or not), pizzerias, cafes, pubs, wine bars and pubs for all tastes and all pockets, in addition every weekday in the vicinity there is a local market but there are some supermarkets and grocery stores. The excellent location of this apartment allows you to walk all the historical sites of Rome as the most visited San Pietro and the Vatican Museums, Castel Sant'Angelo, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, the Capitol , the Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 05/05/2016 to 05/05/2019 - Please note that same day bookings are not possible. The LateRooms.com rate for Trastevere Apartment in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet