This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
747 Motel is located just minutes away from the Wellington airport, Wellington city centre, Kilbirnie's new Regional Indoor Community Sports centre and is across the road from the Wellington Regional Aquatic centre. The Weta Cave, Weta Studio and the Wind Sculptures on Cobham Drive are nearby attractions. We are a well established Wellington Motel, located right in the center of Kilbirnie, with spacious ground floor and first floor units that are clean and comfortable.
Wellington 747 Motel provides attractive style of accommodation. A warm welcome is waiting for you at the 747 Motel, with friendly staff to help make your stay comfortable in Wellington. We also provide rental car services to our customers and trading as 747 Rentals
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet