- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very very nice place to stay with friends and family. Dog friendly !..."
"good location, Overall experience was positive and relaxing which is what we were looking for. We could here the occupants of next door when..."
About the hotel
Located on the Horseshoe Pass, these secluded cottages have beautiful views across the hilly Welsh countryside. These converted 17th-century farm buildings are set in lovely walled gardens with a stream running through. The mountains can be accessed directly from the gardens.
There are also several marked country footpaths and trails in the immediate area which are suitable for both walking and cycling. Llangollen town centre is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Horseshoe Pass Holiday Lets. A free-sat flat-screen TV with a DVD player features in each apartment at the Holiday Lets. A selection of toiletries and a hairdryer are included in every bathroom and some bathrooms have a roll top bath. Many apartments also have oak beams throughout. With a stone-built BBQ and a music system, the communal outdoor entertainment area also has heaters and seating. Some apartments have a private balcony or garden.
- Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very very nice place to stay with friends and family.
Dog friendly !...
Horseshoe Lodge Experience
good location, Overall experience was positive and relaxing which is what we were looking for.
We could here the occupants of next door when...