- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel and services...."
About the hotel
A luxury lifestyle boutique hotel situated moments away from Hyde Park, not to mention London's exclusive shopping destinations of Marylebone and Mayfair. Contemporary design and hi-tech gadgetry lie at the heart of this hotel. The individually designed guestrooms bestow the perfect fusion of style and comfort.
Bespoke colour schemes, rich textiles, crisp linens, sumptuous furnishings and striking wallpapers complement the classic Georgian features including original sash windows that envelop the rooms in natural daylight. Stylish bathrooms with built in flat screen TVs, stunning black granite, mirrored finishes, revitalizing rain shower and exclusive Malin + Goetz products provide true indulgence for your stay. Life’s little luxuries are very much the standard here at The Arch London. In your room you can expect to find a complimentary soft drinks bar, Nespresso coffee machine and Jing Tea making facilities. Full Sky HD package, flat screen TV and digital radio with access to over 10,000 international channels. Complimentary wifi and a laptop room safe with in built charging facility. The fully equipped state-of-art gym is accessible to guests 24 hours a day. The hotel encompasses HUNter 486, a delectably designed intimate restaurant and elegant cocktail bar with an irresistible Veuve Clicquot champagne salon. The restaurant offers fresh, seasonal delicious dishes as well as an all day grazing menu. Afternoon tea is a timely tradition that plays homage to the hotels historical Georgian ancestry, altogether terribly English.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Arch London
Excellent hotel and services....