This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Romano House is the new luxury residence by the Romano Collection brand. This luxury 4 star Catania hotel, in the heart of this wonderful, baroque city, is a harmonious cross between historical 17th century architecture and the most contemporary and exclusive design. In the heart of baroque Catania, at the centre of the city's nightlife and business quarter, Romano House is born, the new business resort for business or pleasure.
Sophisticated design and an international atmosphere, skilfully restored testimonies of art from the end of the 17th century, finest luxury details and maximum comfort. The guests of Romano House Catania Hotel start living their holiday at best within the elegance and sophistication of the rooms and suite - because the glory of the baroque buildings outside reflects on the Hotel rooms, to combine with the most modern and exclusive design. Each room, each suite in Romano House is a little pearl, a unique location where every single detail is in perfect harmony with the whole atmosphere - from frescos on the cieling to tissues, from ornaments embellishing the room to illumination. Fifty treasures, each one different from the others: choose yours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Romano House in Catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet