- 4 guest reviews
"I was a little disappointed with the standard room we booked. It was in urgent need of refurbishing. Although clean the furniture and beddin..."
"Friendly, helpful staff. Great food. Excellent value for money...."
"Having had a very stressful year so far, we wanted to stay where we knew we would be well looked after. ALL the staff are friendly and reall..."
About the hotel
The Old Court is an Elizabethan Manor House which was converted into a hotel in the late 1960s. The hotel is set in the Lower Wye Valley within the ANOB. The setting is perfect for all country pursuits from a gentle stroll along the River Wye to more energetic Canoeing or moresedate Fishing and Shooting.
We are perfectly located for exploring the Brecon Beacons, Malvern Hills, Wye Valley and Cotswolds. Bristol, Cheltenham and Cardiff are all also on the doorstep if in need of some retail therapy! The hotel has a spacious garden where you can sit on the Patio and drink coffee or hide away at the back of the garden behind the beds and shrubs. The hotel has a fabulous Tudor Dining Room which is candlelit each evening served hearty a la carte food. It also boasts the busy Cotswold Bar with a more informal menu but with the same hearty value behind the dishes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I was a little disappointed with the standard room we booked.
It was in urgent need of refurbishing. Although clean the furniture and beddin...
Overpriced for what was on offer
The main house looks lovely but our room was tired and dated and quite honestly the food isn't great.