- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel! Checked in & enjoyed a 9 mile walk. Came back to the comfort of our room & enjoyed the view whilst we relaxed on our child fre..."
"A gem of a hotel. Would definitely stay again...."
"Good Parking, very clean and helpful staff, very good location I would stop again..."
"Would gladly stay again and recommend...."
About the hotel
Designed by the son of Sir Charles Barry, this truly striking Victorian Hotel is set within four acres of its own grounds. We have the look of a classic, white fronted seaside hotel outside, but our recent refurbishment means we now also have a fresh and modern look inside. Here at The Imperial we take our food very seriously – Breakfast is served each morning, and the restaurant offers a varied lunch and dinner menu in our impressive dining room.
The hotel is situated near The Jurassic Coast. Covering over 95 miles of truly stunning coastline from East Devon to Dorset, with rocks recording 185 million years of the Earth's history. Whether you come for the sea, the beautiful Devon countryside or to explore the town, we are sure you will be delighted with your stay at The Imperial.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 02/02/2013 to 01/02/2022 - Dear customer, please note that on-site parking at the Imperial Hotel is charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, beautiful view & lovely hotel
Checked in & enjoyed a 9 mile walk. Came back to the comfort of our room & enjoyed the view whilst we relaxed on our child free break!. Great location as in the evening we could walk into town where there is a wide selection of bars & resturants. The hotel was clean , staff friendly & the breakfast scrummy. Excellent value for money we will be more than happy to stay here again.
A gem of a hotel.
Would definitely stay again.