- 2 guest reviews
"What a fab place to stay, home from home. Had everythink you needed. Shops food and drinks on your door step. Great views of Liverpool would..."
"Unusual, different and great location, the Joker Boat was perfect for us. It was my daughters 21st, so we all had a meal in a restaurant at..."
About the hotel
This fabulous batman boat in the colours of the joker was purpose built in Liverpool and turned into a 5 star bespoke apartment boat, located right in the heart of the Albert Dock within walking distance of all the tourist attractions i. e. Beatles 2 minutes, Mathew St 5 minutes, Liverpool 1 shopping one minute away and of course the Albert Dock itself.
Inside the boat is a 42in LED TV with full Sky TV and sport, all central heated, fully fitted Italian kitchen, flat screen TV & DVD with Sky located in the bedrooms. . . Go on, give it a go! You will find the experience unique; you know it makes sense.
If you are at Liverpool Airport we can pick you up in one of our Rolls Royce Phantoms or Hummer Limos for just £99 or Manchester Airport £150. We can now offer all our guests FREE VIP BOOTHS in the fabulous Circo Bar Albert Dock or the world famous NEWZ Bar ( subject to availability ). If you would like to book at booth please mention this at time of booking.
Limo pick up is for Friday or Saturday bookings only and for reservations of 3 days or more if the booking is mid week.
- Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 10:30 hours
- Up to 15 years old
- 01/09/2012 to 31/10/2025 - PLEASE NOTE AS FROM 23RD SEPT 2012 WE REQ A £300 SEC DEPOST DUE TO DAMAGE AND THEFT IT WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 3 DAYS THANK YOU The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great value deal
What a fab place to stay, home from home.
Had everythink you needed. Shops food and drinks on your door step. Great views of Liverpool would defo recommend.
Looking for somewhere different to stay?
Unusual, different and great location, the Joker Boat was perfect for us.
It was my daughters 21st, so we all had a meal in a restaurant at the Albert Dock, then we came back to the boat. The older relatives stayed in a hotel again at the Albert Dock, so we were all close by. Perfect. Only thing that worried me was the mobile gas fire, as I tried to put it on when we first got there but flames just kept flaring up every few minutes, so I was a bit scared of it and turned it off. Meant to leave a note about it. Owners may wish to check it over. Didn't really need it as heating was fine once it warmed up. WELL RECOMMENDED!***
The gas fire is a very modern one and for appx 10 mins when first lit it does sort of flare up then it settles down fine. We now explain this to clients so as not to worry.