- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is in an excellent location in the centre of Paris with pretty much everything within walking distance. The hotel itself is a conv..."
About the hotel
Cosy and secretive, "Le Petit Madeleine" Hotel is the place to stay and explore Paris. Conveniently located, in the heart of downtown, at the crossroads of all the spots we love in Paris: Place de la Madeleine, Faubourg Saint Honoré, the Louvre museum, Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysees, the Tuileries and Palais Royal gardens, the exhibition centers Grand Palais and Petit Palais : "Le Petit Madeleine" will leave you Paris right at your feet. Our unique approach to the city.
. . this typically parisian hotel promotes individual care and friendliness. We will strive to exceed your expectations and help to realize you Parisian dream for a personalized welcoming. The hotel proposes 23 bedrooms, all non-smoking. The following services are at your disposal: Minibar, individual safe deposit boxes, Flat TV Screen, satellite TV with international channels, Reverse cycle air conditioning, wireless internet access at no extra charge, direct phone lines, wake-up calls, bathroom with bath or shower, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. Our Club Rooms, each with a different decoration theme, celebrate snapshots into parisian tales and romances. They all propose an upgraded level of comfort: Top range king size bed’s, Pierre Frey fabrics, sound-proofing, double-glazed windows, and flat screens TV’s.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Petit Madeleine Hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a short stay
The hotel is in an excellent location in the centre of Paris with pretty much everything within walking distance.
The hotel itself is a converted townhouse so it has limited services. What it does have is well designed and decorated small rooms, a good buffet breakfast and a sense of quiet and elegance. For a short stay and a busy agenda it has much to recommend it.