- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Situated close to the city centre this is a worthwhile place to stay on a budget. We booked a superior room and were not disappointed howeve..."
"Sleeperz enjoys a perfect location close to the metro station, shopping and football stadium. The room was clean and modern with an excellen..."
"very close to the train station. About 3-4 min walking distance. Staff are very friendly. Wifi facility was free. The place was nice and war..."
"The hotel is very simple but clean. Spaces are small so ideal for one person in a room or a couple. Good location to train station, downtown..."
"We got booked this hotel as a gift. We were booked into a double room, when we got into the room we also had bunk beds. I think we'd been pu..."
About the hotel
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a modern, stylish hotel located in the heart of the city centre next to Newcastle Central Station, 8 miles form Newcastle International Airport. Great value room rates include free Wi-Fi and national UK calls. Beautifully designed air conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows ,tactile soft furnishings, chic Karndean floors and a refreshing wet room with power shower, heated floor and anti steam mirrors.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle places you at the centre of the city's multiple attractions, you can quickly reach the city's nightlife attractions, shopping centres, museums, theatres and castles. Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle will appeal to both leisure and business travellers. The restaurant/breakfast area offers a great breakfast and an all day menu; the lounge bar serves drinks 24hrs a day. Offsite parking available, charges apply Groups: Groups range from 6 to 12 people maximum. The total balance must be paid a month prior to arrival. Each guest will be required to pay a GBP20 cash bond upon arrival at the hotel. Sleeperz must receive a full rooming list prior to arrival and each group member must agree with and sign a copy of the hotel's Term and Conditions. The group shall be liable to pay the following charges if the reservation is cancelled before group's arrival at the hotel: More than 28 days - no cancellation charge due 14-28 days - 90% of rate for accommodation and services reserved Less than 14 days - 100% of rate for accommodation and services reserved.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Walls/floors must be paper thin cos I heard everything including an incessant water dripping/pipe noise.
The staff were friendly enough but the hotel decor is just so clinical felt like I was sleeping in the warehouse bit at ikea, there was also a crack in the wall and hair in the shower. I know it was NYE but the price for the experience we had is just not ok :(
Budget city centre accomodation
Situated close to the city centre this is a worthwhile place to stay on a budget.
We booked a superior room and were not disappointed howeve...