- 1 guest reviews
"This was my first trip in Marrakech, after searching the internet for Hotels/Riads i decided i would go with a Riad to have the real Marrake..."
About the hotel
Riad Africa comprises of three ancient Marrakchi merchant houses fused and connected to create an atmospheric first category riad - an authentic hotel de charme in the very heart of Marrakech medina. Just 5 minutes walk from Djemaa el Fna - Africa's most famous and animated meeting place - Riad Africa benefits from a safe location and offers easy access to a taxi rank, parking, restaurants and shops. Guests can choose from sixteen en suite rooms - with budget, standard or superior rooms plus adjoining family rooms and suites, triple rooms or quads.
Facilities include two tranquil palm-filled courtyards with pools (one of which is heated in winter months), the popular Ashanti restaurant, an informal bar serving fresh juices and local beverages plus a spacious garden/roof terrace. Views of the snow-capped High Atlas mountains can be seen to the south and the famous Koutoubia minaret to the north. Free hi-speed WiFi access is available throughout the riad. All rooms are decorated in traditional style and adorned with colourful African furnishings and art. All rooms are well-equipped and include satellite TV, an electronic safe, iPod dock and hairdryer. More spacious superior rooms and suites also include bath robes, Moroccan slippers, coffee station and mineral water. Suites offer a DVD player, mini bar, fresh fruit and a small lounge area. Riad Africa is British-Dutch owned and managed but is run locally by a passionate, dedicated and friendly local Moroccan team.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Africa in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(GBP) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First Time In Marrakech
This was my first trip in Marrakech, after searching the internet for Hotels/Riads i decided i would go with a Riad to have the real Marrake...