- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good location in the centre of Tintagel , free car parking for guests staying at the hotel , the bedroom was of good size with on suite, bre..."
"Excellent accomodation,great staff and really good food.could not ask for more...."
"room 10. just refurbished January. What a nice room. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. As for the food, don't eat for at least 2 days..."
"The room was well equipped, warm and comfortable. The staff were welcoming and polite. The food was very good. It is perfectly placed in the..."
"Clean, spacious with everything you'd need...."
About the hotel
We are a family friendly Inn in the heart of Tintagel, near to all places of interest. Open all year and offering Visit Britain 4 Star Inn bed and breakfast accommodation, locally brewed Real Ales and good food from 9am to 9pm. ( winter hours may apply) King Arthur's is a good place to stay whilst touring the stunningly beautiful North Cornwall.
In the Inn there are 5 rooms and in the annex there are 5 ground floor rooms that are suitable for disabled persons, fully wheelchair accessible with wet rooms and some mobility aids. Also available a family/friends 3 bedroom annex for up to families or groups of 6 guests and a ground floor 2 bedroom annex that is suitable for smaller families having a double room and an extra single bedroom or guests preferring not to have to climb stairs.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
King Arthur's Arms Inn Tintagel
Good location in the centre of Tintagel , free car parking for guests staying at the hotel , the bedroom was of good size with on suite, breakfast ok ,fruit would be nice to have available.
Choice of evening meals on the menu was good, meals were served quickly after ordering and were acceptable pub grub. Staff were friendly .
"Great place to stay"
Excellent accomodation,great staff and really good food.could not ask for more.