- 3 guest reviews
"This is a great B&B with friendly but unobtrusive hosts. The Room was pleasant, clean and cool. The host brought breakfast forward to fit wi..."
"Definitely worth a stay if you are visiting Rome as a couple. You get a whole B&B to yourself with a large room and en suite, felt like we w..."
"Great place, ideally located on 2 mins walk from metro station and 20 min in to Centre. Henry and Monica very helpful and went out of their..."
About the hotel
Romantic Holiday B&B is located in the Aurelio area, really close to the Vatican Museums and Saint Peter’s Basilica. The area is connected to the most outstanding places of artistic, cultural and economical interest in Rome. It offers two new comfortable rooms with private en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a safe, air conditioning and heating.
The closest underground station, Line A stop Baldo degli Ubaldi, is just 50 metres away. A few steps away from the B&B there are some of the most beautiful and green parks in Rome, such as Villa Doria-Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, ideal places where to have a walk or practice some sports in open air. Payment will have to be made by cash on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Romantic Holiday Rome B&B in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a Family of four in Rome
This is a great B&B with friendly but unobtrusive hosts.
The Room was pleasant, clean and cool. The host brought breakfast forward to fit with our plans. The location allowed us and our children a chance to see a little bit of everyday life in Rome, which was great. All major sites were within easy access by metro. We all enjoyed our stay.
Definitely worth a stay if you are visiting Rome as a couple.
You get a whole B&B to yourself with a large room and en suite, felt like we were being very spoilt. Everything was really clean and cosy, and Henry cooked us a lovely breakfast each morning. It is probably a 20-30 minute metro ride into town as the metro in Rome is pretty slow, and about 10 minutes to get to the Vatican. Henry and his wife were really helpful and made sure there were no problems with our stay.