- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Great hotel. Staff brilliant. The prawn pasta was amazing. This is what a small (6 rooms) country hotel/pub should be. You could not fault i..."
"Ye Olde Boote Inn charmed us through and through. The main entrance has a romantic view of Whittington Castle. What we noticed immediately u..."
"Love this place, so cosy. The Sunday lunch was amazing, especially the very zesty lemon cheese cake..."
"A lovely olde worlde pub/hotel, with lovely friendly staff, and a great restaurant serving good quality food. Also they go out of their way..."
About the hotel
The Boote is a small family run traditional inn. All room rates are inclusive of a traditional English breakfast, which will set you up for exploring the market towns of Chester, Shrewsbury, and Oswestry, which are easily accessed from this central location. Oswestry is only 5 minute's away by car.
We are also the closest quality accommodation to the Orthopedic hospital at Gobowen. Ye Olde Boote Inn Whittington Oswestry dates from the 16th century providing a coaching house for visitors to Whittington Castle, and a stop over for their journey into Wales. Today our charming Inn enjoys magnificent views of Whittington Castle and Moat, from it's six en-suite letting bedrooms. Soak up the charm of Whittington whilst sampling our real cask ales, home cooked lunches and evening meals, and traditional Inn atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Ye Olde Boote Inn
Staff brilliant. The prawn pasta was amazing. This is what a small (6 rooms) country hotel/pub should be. You could not fault i...
Ye Olde Boote Inn
Ye Olde Boote Inn charmed us through and through.
The main entrance has a romantic view of Whittington Castle. What we noticed immediately u...