This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel which is newly built, is located in the renowned Canneto Bay, that is to say, the main bathing area of the island of Lipari. La Zagara Hotel benefits from a particularly attractive position… in fact, it is situated in the heart of the town, overlooking the inhabited centre. The hotel seems to project itself into the sea and offers a fabulous view of the islands of Panarea and Stromboli reflecting in the crystal-clear waters.
At night, it is possible to catch a glimpse of the small volcanic eruptions that light up the sky. The Hotel is harmoniously set in a garden with typical Mediterranean vegetation, such as orange and lemon trees, that offer a fresh and scented fragrance which pervades all the surrounding areas. A large reception room is available with an annexed corner bar, an external terrace where breakfast is served, a solarium with sea view.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet