- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Nice accommodation, central to Aviemore its self, plenty of parking and curious and helpful staff. Did a times find lay out and facilities c..."
"Had a fantastic time staying at the Morlich hotel, one of the hotels in the Macdonald complex. Room was spacious and clean. The soft furnish..."
"Paid £70 more on laterooms than hotels own deal didn't know until afterwards. We had booked the morlich but we were upgraded to highland hot..."
"It's perfect peace for families holidays. The place is nice, a lot of space for walking, good pool and lost of activities for kids...."
"I would highly recommend this hotel and will be back..."
About the hotel
Our new four star Macdonald Morlich Hotel has 64 newly refurbished bedrooms. Next to the impressive conference centre Macdonald Morlich Hotel is perfect for business or leisure. Enjoy Mediterranean food and drink onsite with friends, family or colleagues in Giovanni's Italian Restaurant or relax in the hotel bar.
Feeling energetic? Take a short walk to Spey Valley Leisure or play a round of golf at Spey Valley Championship Golf Course, all Resort facilities are within a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Base camp for my scooter adventure
Nice accommodation, central to Aviemore its self, plenty of parking and curious and helpful staff.
Did a times find lay out and facilities confusing, evening restaurant in another part of campus, signs showed general direction, but at it none so walked past it first time round. Some parts poorly lit at night.
Stayed at Morlich Hotel, used pool at activity centre, had breakfast at Highland Hotel.
Had a fantastic time staying at the Morlich hotel, one of the hotels in the Macdonald complex.
Room was spacious and clean. The soft furnishing looked very classy and luxurious. The bed was big, soft and felt like sleeping in a giant marshmallow. As a couple who spend a couple of nights a month touring in hotels, this experience was one of the best and most definitely the best value for money. Used gym, pool, sauna and steam room, all fantastic. Breakfast was served in the Highland hotel. The set up for breakfast was really good. Had some lovely fruit compotes with yogurt, as well as the usual buffet breakfast. Fantastic time and excellent value for money, thanks Laterooms.