- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"First of all let me just say the room service/ housekeeping and the concierge staff were sooo pleasant and lovely I cannot fault them. They..."
"good hotel and nice staff..."
"good hotel and nice staff..."
"Stunning rooms, attentive staff, beautiful pool area, tranquil surroundings. Gorgeous hotel! Really enjoyed our stay here...."
About the hotel
Meliá Dubai is the first 5 star Spanish hotel in the Middle East. Envisioned by a Milan based architect, the hotel features cutting edge interiors with art pieces from all over the world. It includes a 10,764 ft² spa and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
Located close to the World Trade Centre, Gold & Spice Souqs, historical Bastakiya, Dubai Museum and Dubai Creek, the hotel is perfectly situated within a short reach to Dubai’s main shopping and commercial districts like the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. The rooms and suites feature a sleek and contemporary style, which include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. The bathroom features the modern “egg-shell bathtub” and a rain shower with complimentary amenities. Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop or visit their award-winning YHI spa. The hotel has two restaurants, the award-winning Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor and Azalya International Buffet Restaurant serving contemporary International cuisine. It also has themed bars such as Estrellas, serving Spanish tapas, Quantum Sports Bar, and Alfonso X Sushi & Cigar Lounge. Melia Dubai is 12 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to Jumeirah Beach Park and Dubai Convention and Exhibition Centre. Free parking is available inside the hotel's private parking space. We speak your language! Hotel Rooms: 164, Hotel Chain: Meliá Hotels & Resorts.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Melia Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
It was meh. Over priced not really 5*.
First of all let me just say the room service/ housekeeping and the concierge staff were sooo pleasant and lovely I cannot fault them.
good hotel and nice staff
good hotel and nice staff...