This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Thames accommodation on The Coromandel. Spoil yourself with a luxurious stay at Chartré Manor Bed & Breakfast while you explore The Coromandel. We welcome you into our home.
Come as guests and leave as friends. We have three spacious rooms including a cosy shared guest lounge in the Manor and a romantic self contained one bedroom Cottage for those that want complete privacy or for the honeymooners. We are 2km from the main road and town centre, located up a drive way away from the hustle and bustle of traffic. Let us spoil you with home baking, beverages and even our own free range eggs with our delicious breakfast. Eco friendly and tranquil great place to stay. We are only minutes from the Thames activities and attractions and within an hour to most attractions on The Coromandel, so why not unpack and base yourself with us. Stay for three nights and enjoy a complimentary dinner with us. Laundry, FREE WIFI, library, DVDs, Conference Venue and catering for small intimate meetings, in house Beauty Therapy and lots of knowledge on the area. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet