- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We were greeted by a lovely couple who gave us a hearty breakfast before our day of adventure. Lovely cottage with views over the countrysid..."
"We had just 2 nights, very lucky with the weather. The room was actually lovely, though we appeared to have no way of turning the heating do..."
"I/we very much appreciated being given a lift by the owner in the morning to collect our car after attending a wedding the day before. Good..."
"Just great, definitely recommend...."
"A lovely place, in an amazing setting. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food, breakfast, tasted great. Would recommend it..."
About the hotel
Hermitage Working Farm B&B provides you with an ideal base to visit the many attractions in and around the Staffordshire Moorlands, for example Alton Towers, The Peak District, Trentham Gardens, The Churnet Valley, Dovedale and The Staffordshire Potteries to name a few. Set in the Staffordshire Moorlands, Hermitage Working Farm is a 100-acre hill livestock farm which stands high overlooking the picturesque wooded Churnet Valley affectionately known as ‘Staffordshire’s Little Switzerland’ with its canal wharf, meandering river and nostalgic steam railway. Hermitage Working Farm is the perfect base for any kind of holiday, whether it be fun filled or merely quiet and relaxing.
From here you can spend time at Alton Towers being just 10 minutes away, alternatively Stoke-on-Trent hosts many famous Staffordshire Potteries with their museums and factory shops and are all a meagre 12 miles away. Waterworld, also in Stoke-on-Trent is the UK's largest indoor aqua park, ideal for that wet day!! (so don't forget to bring your swim wear). For a quieter break the Peak National Park is also on our doorstep offering many walking and cycling trails along with numerous other beautiful and historic places to explore. We also edge on to the "Staffordshire Way" so for walkers we are an ideal location. The market towns of Leek, Cheadle, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne and Buxton are all within a 30-minute drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were greeted by a lovely couple who gave us a hearty breakfast before our day of adventure.
Lovely cottage with views over the countrysid...
We had just 2 nights, very lucky with the weather.
The room was actually lovely, though we appeared to have no way of turning the heating do...