- 8 guest reviews
"Very comfortable and relaxing stay in a lovely house. Great views of Skiddaw from the window. Welcoming staff, tasty breakfast (breakfast on..."
"An excellent country retreat - lovely breakfast and made to feel welcome by the owners..."
"lovely building plenty of parking -very peaceful setting and and only a short walk to the town -warm welcome from the owners .Breakfast serv..."
"L- Lovely A-Attentive I-Inspirational R-Responsive B-Breakfasts E-Excellent C-Cooking K-Karisma..."
"Lovely warm welcome all staff friendly. Breakfast was lovely. Hotel in beautiful surroundings short walk to town centre - already consideri..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a Relaxing Holiday in the English Lake District. Lairbeck is ten minutes from Keswick (a further five to the Lake and the Theatre). Magnificent views of Skiddaw, Causey Pike and the Borrowdale Valley will encourage you to leave your car in our large car park and enjoy walks from our doorstep.
On cold nights relax by the log fire, and select a walk for tomorrow. The atmosphere is welcoming and informal, and our Visit England three star rating, Michelin guide entries; Trip Advisor excellence Award; and 5 Star 'Excellent' Award for Hygiene are your assurance of the high standards of quality and hospitality throughout your stay. Lairbeck was the family home of James and Emilie Anderson, close friends of John Ruskin. Now, it is a true Lake District country house hotel with a tranquil ambiance, friendly and efficient service, high standards of cleanliness and scrumptious home cooked local food.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable and relaxing stay in a lovely house.
Great views of Skiddaw from the window. Welcoming staff, tasty breakfast (breakfast on...
An excellent country retreat
An excellent country retreat - lovely breakfast and made to feel welcome by the owners...