- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"My Husband and I stayed here for one night as we were attending a Birthday party in Shepherd Neame Brewery just around the corner. We chose..."
"This is a lovely quaint pub centrally located, staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was clean although you can hear noises from..."
"The Sun Inn is well located and a pleasant old building. Young staff helpful and friendly. We had an excellent meal in the evening in restau..."
"We appreciate we were staying in a pub, but standing at a busy bar with bags not knowing where to check in, didn't get our stay off to a gre..."
About the hotel
The Sun Inn, nestled in the heart of Faversham’s conservation area, was built in the 14th century and has a wealth of character and original features, including inglenook fireplaces, oak beams and a courtyard garden. Hospitality is a long-standing tradition – today’s licensees can trace the names of their predecessors all the way back to 1608 – and visitors can soak up the atmosphere while enjoying traditional Kentish fare and comfortable accommodation. A short stroll from the Shepherd Neame brewery, the Sun Inn serves distinctive Kentish cask ales in peak condition.
There is also a good choice of food to suit all tastes, to be enjoyed in the bar, the courtyard garden or the newly-refurbished restaurant. With eight comfortable bedrooms, the Sun Inn makes the perfect base to explore Faversham, Canterbury and the Kent coast or is an entertaining stop-off for travellers en route to the Dover ferry terminals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Stay in a Beautiful Town
My Husband and I stayed here for one night as we were attending a Birthday party in Shepherd Neame Brewery just around the corner.
The Star Inn at Faversham
This is a lovely quaint pub centrally located, staff were really friendly and helpful.
The room was clean although you can hear noises from...