This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Domaine de la Tour is a magnificent 18th century farmhouse, situated in peaceful countryside close to the town of Falaise, Lower Normandy. Once part of a greater property including a chateau constructed by Louis XV for one of his favourites, Madame de Seran, the farmhouse has been entirely restored to a high standard. Domaine de la Tour is situated 1km off the main road, surrounded by 500 hectares of forest and agricultural land.
The nearest town is Falaise, just a few minutes drive away where you will find two large supermarkets, a variety of shops, restaurants, banks, bakeries, an aquatic centre and weekly market on Saturday morning. It is within 30 minutes of the nearest coast and 20 minutes of Caen by motorway.
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Domaine De La Tour in Basse-Normandie is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet