- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"RFSK is a unique place to stay, in but protected from the hustle and bustle of London. It is known to be an oasis of calm. The welcome is si..."
"Only heads up I would give is if arriving using underground and DLR, then quite a lot of stairs involved so if big or very heavy bags plan f..."
"Great place to stay in East London, a refreshing change from the ususal standard hotels..."
"St Katharine's was a wonderful oasis of quiet and a tranquil place for our two night stay...."
"Set in a quiet haven close Limehouse DLR station this place is more than a hostel but a little less than a hotel. The rooms are basic but ve..."
About the hotel
Set around a beautiful garden, St. Katharine’s is a hidden gem where our guests enjoy simple and comfortable accommodation in peaceful surroundings. Recently refurbished, we have single, double, twin and family rooms available all of which have en-suite facilities.
We have recently opened a Yurt Cafe as part of our new meanwhile project. Our Yurt Café serves craft coffee, healthy and homemade food. Our tea comes as you like it, and our coffee is roasted to perfection in Peckham, coming to us direct from Old Spike Roastery. The yurt cafe is part of St Katharine’s Precinct. This project is the first step in the next phase of The Foundation’s mission of worship, hospitality and service in the East End – building connections with and between communities through reflection, conversation, art, community projects and food. Getting here is easy - it’s just a 2 minute walk to Limehouse DLR station with Bank and Canary Wharf just 5 minutes away. In keeping with the serene environment there are no TV’s in the bedrooms, however high speed WiFi is available free of charge throughout the foundation. While here you may wish to visit our newly reordered chapel in which services take place daily. St. Katharine’s has a long and rich history being one of the oldest religious foundations in Great Britain, was founded in 1147 by Queen Matilda, the wife of King Stephen, as a hospital for the poor, outside the walls of the Tower of London. Today the Queen of England remains our patron. Come and see for yourself by staying at this unique and historic venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant but over priced.
Single bed room 99£ - didn't meet my expectations or match the photos however the bed was comfy and bathrooom spotless .
Compared to what I expected I was disappointed but I arrived at 11:30 and was meet with great customer service and left at 6:30 - it met that I needed a bed . I'd use again if needed.
RFSK is a unique place to stay, in but protected from the hustle and bustle of London.
It is known to be an oasis of calm. The welcome is si...