- 1 guest reviews
"Pat made us feel very welcome great rooms very large great breakfast wish we had stayed longer made to feel as you were at home..."
About the hotel
Boffin Lodge is a purpose built B&B Westport residence located in, Co. Mayo, Ireland. The Lodge is located just above the historical Quay area of Westport.
This once thriving harbour has recently been totally renovated and boasts fine cut stone buildings which contain hotels, lively pubs and top quality restaurants. The site on which Boffin Lodge is built was formerly occupied by lodging houses which served the inhabitants of a large offshore island called Inisboffin. When the islanders sailed into Westport to shop or travel further afield they strolled up from the Quay to find accommodation. Hence this tiny street was christened over time and became known as Boffin Street, a name which it officially holds today. The owners/proprietors are Patrick and Ursula Aylward. Although not from Westport they originally came to the area in 1989 and decided to stay and call it home. Be careful, for after you visit Westport you may not wish to leave either!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 15:00 and 20:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great place to stay
Pat made us feel very welcome great rooms very large great breakfast wish we had stayed longer made to feel as you were at home