- 1 guest reviews
"This is my first time of stay. Ingredients in this type of accommodation best the experience is wonderful. PAT was friendly and sweet...."
About the hotel
Friendly family owned & run B&B. Off street parking. Free WiFi.
Two bathrooms shared between three guest rooms - bathrooms are conveniently located opposite or next to the rooms (one with GREAT shower, other has overbath shower). Clean and comfy rooms with large FREEVIEW TV , DAB Radio/alarm, Tea & Coffee making facilities & blackout blinds. Staines town centre is approx. 1. 5 miles away and offers a wide choice of great shops, coffee bars, restaurants and a Multiplex cinema. In addition to the Town Centre we have many local convenience shops, newsagents, Cafe's, hairdresser's, Pub & many Takeaways all just a 2 minute walk away. Staines Railway station is 1 mile away (trains to London every 15 mins & dedicated Thorpe Park bus stop) ). Heathrow Airport is approx 3 miles away. Thorpe Park is 4 miles away & Legoland at Windsor is approx. 7 miles away.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 30/11/2016 to 27/11/2020 - PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A CARD TAKING PAYMENT FACILITY. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Albany House Bed and Breakfast
This is my first time of stay.
Ingredients in this type of accommodation best the experience is wonderful. PAT was friendly and sweet....