- 11 guest reviews
"Very pleasant B & B, we were given a big front room, prone to a little outside noise from passing revellers but otherwise quiet. Liked it so..."
"The owners were very welcoming and friendly. I would recommend this B+B. Breakfast was very good and rooms are clean and comfortable...."
"Lovely hotel run by a lovely friendly couple. Excellent breakfast..."
"Lovely room, bath was probably the best I've ever used. Bed a little too hard, but slept well. The hosts were very attentive...."
"Fab B and B , lovely place great location for the harbour ,comfortable clean rooms and lovely hosts , can't fault ,..."
About the hotel
John and Polly welcome you to the Rocky Cove Bed and Breakfast in Ilfracombe, Devon. A family run B&B all rooms en suite with tea and coffee making facilities television and free Wi Fi. Rocky Cove is.
ideally situated a couple of minutes walk from ilfracombe harbour and Damien Hurst statue Verity. Our accommodation is perfect for for a relaxing break or holiday to the North Devon area. It benefits from being only a short walking distance from all of Ilfracombe's main attractions including the landmark theatre tunnels beach and Ilfracombe's high street. A perfect base to enjoy the stunning North Devon coastline. We can advise on parking requirements nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 23/11/2011 to 31/12/2019 - Payment is in cash or All major credit cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ilfracombe week end
Very pleasant B & B, we were given a big front room, prone to a little outside noise from passing revellers but otherwise quiet.
Liked it so much we stayed an extra night. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice. Perfect location near to harbour. Car parkin is a couple of hundred yards away but £6 all day is pretty good. Would definitely go back.
Rocky Cove Bed & Breakfast
The owners were very welcoming and friendly.
I would recommend this B+B. Breakfast was very good and rooms are clean and comfortable.