- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The hotel appearance as you enter is nice. Our room was ok for a 3 star. Wifi did not work throughout the stay. Reception and swimming pool..."
"My wife and I stayed for 3 days. The Rooms are basically furnished with the room and corridors decorated in a "Barbara Cartlandish" Candy St..."
"The hotel was a big surprise for what we paid for the night. A lovely place...."
"Would certainly return to the hotel - Very pleased with the service, staff, food and accommodation - Ideal for short stay...."
"Bed a bit uncomfortable but overall would recommend this hotel...."
About the hotel
The prestigious Celtic Royal Hotel is a three-star hotel that offers 110 luxurious en-suite bedrooms located near the World Heritage site of Caernarfon Castle and on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. With excellent standards of dining and service in an elegant yet homely environment, our historic hotel in Wales is a popular choice for weddings and celebrations. We boast superb facilities, including an excellent leisure club comprising of a 16m pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym.
We offer well-appointed en suite bedrooms and refurbished grand reception hall, library and residents' lounge. For your dining needs, our Brasserie Draco Restaurant serves Mediterranean-inspired menu while the cool Y Copa/Summit bar offers a place for informal dining and nightcaps. The conferencing facilities cater for up to 300 delegates and the large, spacious ballroom with a 1600sq foot dance floor makes our hotel an ideal venue for a dance weekend, ball or gala dinner. We offer free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. We have also have six accessible rooms. Within walking distance from Celtic Royal Hotel, you can marvel at the ancient castle and town walls, check out the scenic steam train or explore the walking and cycling paths while enjoying the coastal views. A wealth of wonderful and diverse landscapes and outdoor recreational activities at Snowdonia National Park are only a 20-drive away. Bangor railway station is about nine miles away.
Please note that any member of your party under the age of 16 years is subject to Junior Guest Guidelines / Rules. Specifically, as the pool is not under constant lifeguard supervision junior guests must be supervised by an accompanying adult over the age of 18 years at all times with a maximum of two juniors per supervising adult. Juniors are not allowed use of the Sauna, Steam Room or Gym. The pool is available for junior guests from 8am to 6pm daily with last entry at 5:30pm and 8am to 11am on the day of departure. STANDARD OPENING TIMES: Monday - Friday 7. 00am exit by 10. 00pm - Last Entry at 9. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 7. 00am - 9. 00pm) Saturday - Sunday 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) All Bank Holidays 8. 00am exit by 8. 00pm - Last Entry at 7. 30pm (Sauna & Steam Room 8. 00am - 7. 00pm) Juniors (All ages up to and including 15) are only permitted from 8. 00am exit by 6. 00pm daily (Last Entry at 5. 30pm) and must be supervised by an adult (over 18yrs) at all times. Departure Date Exit by 11. 00am for all guests. During school holidays junior guests are permitted to use the pool until 8. 00pm. We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to make your stay safe and most of all, enjoyable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and conveniently located hotel
The hotel appearance as you enter is nice.
Our room was ok for a 3 star. Wifi did not work throughout the stay. Reception and swimming pool...
Celtic Royal Hotel
My wife and I stayed for 3 days.
The Rooms are basically furnished with the room and corridors decorated in a "Barbara Cartlandish" Candy St...