This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Myself, Rose and my husband Roland started in february 2002 with our b&b guestrooms. We hope you will enjoy a preview of what could be a splendid stay in Brugge. All rooms have been re-decorated and refurbished this year in order to give our guest a small taste of our profession, ie interior-designers.
The breakfast remains the most important reason to get up in the morning that why we pay extra attention to start the day with sample of Flemish hospitality.
- Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 19:00
- Up to 6 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet