- 51 guest reviews
"Downstairs in the pub wasn't what we were expecting is was loud and as it appeared to be locals you felt a sense of uneasy and we didn't fee..."
"The room was adequate for a single occupancy after a night out and a few beers. The room was average. The hotel is certainly not within walk..."
"Excellent value for money. Clean, room is decent and the staff friendly. I'd stay here again...."
"We stayed on the Saturday afternoon to go out in central Birmingham. It was a good location with easy access to the city. The staff were fri..."
"The Landlady in the morning was charming and a really perfect cooked breakfast with a pot of tea and coffee and refil no problem.Really love..."
About the hotel
You’ll find the stylish Royal George Hotel in the shadow of St Andrews stadium just 5 minutes from J6 of the M6. Our brand new luxury development is within walking distance of Birmingham city centres most iconic venues including The Bullring, NIA, Symphony Hall, famous theatres & legendary nightlife. Further a field we are a 20 minute drive to The LG Arena, NEC and International Airport.
Set apart from the crowd the Royal George hotel encapsulates warm design with an excellent use of colour, fabrics, exposed brick and individual artwork throughout to ensure your stay will be like no other. The hotel’s twenty two bedrooms are situated over two floors and have been classically designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Super king size beds, rain dance power showers, wall mounted wide screen TVs and deep shag-pile carpets are standard throughout the twenty two en suite bedrooms. Our luxury mattresses are custom made with additional filling to ensure the ultimate nights sleep, while beside each bed guests will find bespoke lighting, retro teasmades and broadband access.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
37% would recommend it to a friend
The Royal George Hotel
Downstairs in the pub wasn't what we were expecting is was loud and as it appeared to be locals you felt a sense of uneasy and we didn't fee...
I had a call from Anton advising there had been a bulk booking the day before stay which had only just become know.
As I was local I was asked if I would mind cancelling my stay. I was told no payment will be taken and I would be able to have a room at no cost in the future. I still need to check my account to confirm and have emailed the Hotel for xonfirmation of offer but still awaiting a response will update when received