- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great value for money, room was only £29 on a Friday night! Comfortable bed, room we had was a bit small and the drain for the shower was a..."
"I had a very good experience at this hotel and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family...."
"Good Hotel to stay and very friendly atmosphere...."
"Hotel is easy to find and just a short drive from the city. Good parking and good quality well equipped and comfortable room. Restaurant loo..."
"Our room had no hairdryer, partner had to ask housingkeeping for one, all the other rooms had it, I found a bottle of Alcohol inside the war..."
About the hotel
The Wellington Hotel is located just off the Wellington Road and offers a convenient destination for both families and business alike. The restaurant benefits from a large window wall at one end allowing light to flood through making for a pleasant and inviting environment. A small tots play area provides a safe area in which guests of 4yrs and under can relax and let off a bit off steam.
The Hotel has 20 well appointed bedrooms (some with baths, all with showers) which make for a comfortable and restful oasis for those away from home. The majority of the bedrooms are located to the rear of the building away from the road and all bedrooms were comprehensively refurbished as part of the recent development of the Wellington into an Eating Inn. The bedrooms benefit from en-suite shower rooms with a few having the additional benefit of a bath & shower. Every has plasma screen television and there is free WI-FI in the restaurant for everyone to use. So if you are looking for a comfortable nights stay accompanied by great food then the Wellington is just the ticket!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money!!
Great value for money, room was only £29 on a Friday night.
Comfortable bed, room we had was a bit small and the drain for the shower was a bit blocked as it caused water to overflow onto the floor. Overall I'd stay here again, definitely
Very good service
I had a very good experience at this hotel and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.