- 2 guest reviews
"Great pub, lovely food and staff couldn't have been more helpful. Really nice location. Only slight drawback no phone service if you need to..."
"The Bull was a great find , everything was as it should be in a good b&b ...."
About the hotel
The Bulls best kept secret, the delightful cottage in the grounds has been tastefully renovated to provide four beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms. The rooms are individually decorated in a contemporary style with luxurious bedding and carefully chosen matching accessories. Each en-suite room offers a comfortable double bed, flat screen television with Freeview, tea/coffee making facility and Wi-Fi.
The perfect place to retire after an evening or function at The Bull and The Willow Room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 22:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great pub, lovely food and staff couldn't have been more helpful.
Really nice location. Only slight drawback no phone service if you need to make calls but excellent wifi throughout building.
The Bull was a great find , everything was as it should be in a good b&b .