This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in spacious grounds, this renovated Victorian hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the seafront. It offers free parking and sea views. The rooms at The Royal Hotel provide private bathrooms, along with a TV.
Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms boast sea views. Viceroy’s Grill and Bistro serves English and European Cuisine, as well as a very popular Sunday Carvery. The Colonial Lounge bar provides light meals and drinks overlooking the seaside gardens. Skegness Railway Station is 10 minutes away on foot, while Hildreds Shopping Centre and Tower Cinema are also 10 minutes’ walk away. Skegness Pier is a 15-minute walk, and North Shore Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet