- 4 guest reviews
"Classical decent family hotel..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. The decor was a bit 'tired' but I didn't go there to sit in the hotel all day. All in all it was g..."
"After a long journey I found the hotel to be just what I needed. A comfortable and warm room, without any noise or distraction from outside...."
About the hotel
The George Hotel is Grade 2 listed and is located in the heart of South Molton. Dating back to the seventeenth century, we have ten comfortable ensuite bedrooms, Restaurant open to the public serving delicious homemade food, private dining room, Exmoor Bar, meeting rooms and large function room. The hotel has been thoughtfully refurbished over the last few years and now boasts delightful bedrooms,all with free WIFI, comfortable public areas and an overall welcoming ambiance.
Our customers enjoy the friendly and convivial atmosphere, delicious food and excellent value wines, spirits and real ales. For tourists visiting the area we are at the gateway to the Exmoor National Park and also not far from the coastal towns of Barnstaple, Ilfracombe and Lynton. For business customers, Pathfields Business Park is 5 minutes drive and the busy centre of Barnstaple only 12 miles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Decent family hotel
Classical decent family hotel
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The decor was a bit 'tired' but I didn't go there to sit in the hotel all day. All in all it was good service and good value.