- 2 guest reviews
"The apartment was amazing, the bed was really comfy and we even got a complimentary breakfast. Perfect place to stay for Valentine's Day...."
"I was really pleased by the quality of the room. Basically a comfortable one bedroom apartment with big screen tv in the living room and a l..."
About the hotel
These chic and modern apartments offer iPod docks, Nespresso coffee machine, spacious living areas and fitted kitchens in London’s Clerkenwell district. King’s Cross Station and St. Paul’s Cathedral are a 20-minute walk away.
With wooden floors and comfortable sofas, each stylish living area features a flat-screen TV with DVD player and free Wi-Fi. There is also a dining area with a table and seating for 4. Each kitchen includes modern decor, with a fitted oven and hob for cooking. Guests can also make use of a microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Farringdon Rail and Underground Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away, and bustling Exmouth Market is a 10-minute walk. The famous jewellery market of Hatton Garden is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Concierge, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
66 Turnmill Street
The apartment was amazing, the bed was really comfy and we even got a complimentary breakfast.
Perfect place to stay for Valentine's Day....
My Stay at 66 Turnmill Street
I was really pleased by the quality of the room.
Basically a comfortable one bedroom apartment with big screen tv in the living room and a l...