- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"One night stay before a PD course nearby. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice reception area. Spacious room with nice shower/bathroom...."
"Good friendly welcoming hotel staff very helpful,only problem was when booked in was giving a room already occupied so a little embarring fo..."
"The hotel was especially clean. I thought it was probably new. Great bed and shower. Good location. We caught the bus outside to go to Birmi..."
"Bathroom was lovely and clean...."
"Staff very good and helpful. Good nights sleep, very relaxing and good pace to stay...."
About the hotel
A business and family-friendly Birmingham hotel near the airport, with Wi-Fi and breakfast included Whether you're working in Birmingham city, flying from Birmingham Airport or enjoying medieval-themed fun and games at Warwick Castle , Holiday Inn Express® Birmingham - South A45 hotel offers 83 stylish modern rooms in a convenient location. Drivers can park in a secure onsite space just off the A45, a major road through the scenic Midlands. Business guests are a 15-minute drive from Birmingham's historic financial buildings along Colmore Row , and the NEC is even closer for major conferences and exhibitions.
Back at the hotel, Curlers Room , provides an elegant meeting space for up to 16 clients and colleagues, with inclusive Wi-Fi and friendly staff on hand. For shopping and dining the famous Bullring Centre is only five miles away, and from there it's a short walk to a concert at Symphony Hall . Less than 30 minutes' drive into the surrounding countryside are Drayton Manor Theme Park and Warwick Castle , both popular spots for family outings. And just nine miles from the hotel is Cadbury World , a fun visitor centre at the world-famous chocolate factory. Follow the smell of fresh bread and coffee to a hearty inclusive breakfast in the Great Room . You can also enjoy local beers and satisfying pub food at the friendly lobby bar and restaurant .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn Express BIRMINGHAM - SOUTH A45
One night stay before a PD course nearby.
Friendly, helpful staff. Nice reception area. Spacious room with nice shower/bathroom.
Good friendly welcoming hotel staff very helpful,only problem was when booked in was giving a room already occupied so a little embarring for all but other than this very pleased.