- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Hotel location was great and quite picturesque.The interior of the hotel was pleasant with high ceilings and the dining room bright and airy..."
"Loved this inn, looked out over the cows wandering the roads. Great place...."
"Friendly, clean place with plenty of atmosphere and great location. Most guests seemed to have their dogs with them, so I guess it is known..."
"Lovely room, friendly staff and delicious food - a pretty perfect stay...."
"Although only staying one night, the staff were first class and a credit to the management...."
About the hotel
Amberley Inn has long been one of the best known landmarks in the great expanse of open grassland that is Minchinhampton Common. Whilst enjoying magnificent views of the Golden Valley and the hills beyond, it combines the friendly welcoming atmosphere of the village inn with the comforts of a well-run small hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel location was great and quite picturesque.The interior of the hotel was pleasant with high ceilings and the dining room bright and airy.
The bed had quality pillows, a good duvet and was comfortable. I thought the one small vial of body wash seemed a little mean and there was no soap at the hand basin. Although there was a notice about the erratic hot/cold problem with the shower it is something I would certainly want to know had been resolved before booking again.
I personally got a slight shock at being presented with a bill for breakfast which I had assumed was included. Overall a good hotel but it needs to address the water problem to be charging £135 for basic b+b for two per night.
Loved this inn, looked out over the cows wandering the roads.