This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Crown Inn is situated in the heart of the English Lake District in the centre of the picturesque village of Coniston. Only a short distance from the famous lake which Donald Campbell used for his water speed record with his jet boat Bluebird and only a short distance from the beautiful Tarn Hows. Coniston is the ideal base to visit the tremendous landscape of streams and mountains including the Coniston Old Man and surrounding Lake District.
We are also on the path of the Cumbrian Way and welcome all walkers. This is the ideal setting where we can offer warm, comfortable Coniston bed and breakfast accommodation at a reasonable cost in both summer and winter months. There is also a large car park available, on the side of the building.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet